There are many reasons behind the increasing demand for professionally cleaned carpets such as they provide you the feel of comfort and adds warmth to your home or office. Besides that, clean and sanitize carpets are easy to maintain. Hiring professional carpet cleaning services will provide an accurate solution to your question on how to clean dried cat urine from carpet. If you are the one having the same question revolving in your mind, then read on this blog to know the best carpet cleaning solution.
Solution On How to Clean Dried Cat Urine from Carpet Efficiently
Having the dried cat urine stains on your carpets leaves the smell in the whole room. This will encourage your cat to use the spot again and also make it useless for walking purpose. Therefore, completely removing the stains is the only way to eliminate this bad odor while making your carpet fresh and beautiful again.
- First, to identify the urine stains on the carpet, use a black light. Get the lights off and scan your carpet with the black light. When you scan the area with this black light, as you can see it will illuminate urine stains.
- Second, make the cleaning solution mixing the equal amount of white vinegar and water. Saturate the stain thoroughly with the mixture and ensure that the cat urine stain soaked it properly. Leave the solution for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 – 35 minutes, blot the stain with clean white towels until liquid stops from coming up. Then sprinkle the baking soda on the stain in a thin layer. Make a mixture of the ¼ cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 1 teaspoon liquid dish soap. Pour it on the top layer of baking soda.
- Use the brush to allow the mixture deep into the carpet. Leave aside for several hours. Once your carpet is dried, vacuum up the remaining carpet cleaner residue. As a result, you will get a fresh and sanitize the carpeted area.
- To get the accurate cleaning result and perfect solution on how to clean dried cat urine from carpet, it is highly recommended to hire the professional cleaning services.
Where Can I Find The Quality Carpet Cleaning Near Me?
This is the question in mind of every individual when looking for the solution to eliminate cat urine stain from the carpet. Having years of experience in the cleaning industry, Monster Steamer is the professional carpet cleaner you are looking for. We provide you with the best carpet cleaning services in San Diego and nearby areas. To get more tips and tricks on removing any stain from your carpet, contact us at (619) 201-9480. Else, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more updates.